We know travel. And we do it right.
At All About Travel/Tours, our name says it all. We are all about travel and tours. And we’ve been at it long enough to perfect it. We have been in business since 1991 and are locally owned and operated in beautiful Myrtle Beach, S.C.
We pride ourselves on taking care of all the details so you can take your trip without a care in the world. Isn’t that what a vacation is supposed to be?
We specialize in cruises and have fabulous deals. We work with all of the major cruise lines. We can also get land lovers to destinations from Las Vegas to Europe to Egypt.
Let us do the details. Let us be all about travel so you can be all about enjoying yourself.
At All About Travel/Tours., we do it right. Nobody does it like we do.
Top 10 reasons to use a Travel Agent
1. You’ve googled “Mexico vacation” and come up with 15 million responses. Need a little help in picking the “right one”?
2. How about the time you booked a hotel room from that little known website and when you finally arrived you spent your beach vacation overlooking a parking lot?
3. You are scheduled to fly today at noon but you called the airline due to inclement weather and spent how many hours on hold?
4. Honestly, was it deliberate that you spent your honeymoon at a resort whose one tiny pool was filled all day with 10 screaming children?
5. Who could have guessed the “villa” in Tuscany you booked was nothing more than a small room with kitchenette and no air conditioning? Oddly, it looked much better on your computer screen.
6. On your trip to Rio, no one told you it is winter in July so you only packed 4 Hawaiian shirts and 6 pairs of shorts!!!!
7. Remember the time you needed a restful vacation and ended up in New Orleans during Mardi Gras?
8. Since your credit card has been charged THREE TIMES and you cannot resolve it over the internet or telephone, my guess is you had better contact the Attorney General…Whew!
9. As luck would have it your flight into Costa Rica was late and you arrived at 3AM and there were no cab drivers on duty at the airport. Looking back when you made the airline reservation, booking a transfer to your very remote resort would have been a good thing to do.
10. Do you recall when you purchased your DREAM VACATION online and 2 days before you were scheduled to depart you got online to reconfirm but the website was down. The telephone number you have for them has been disconnected…who do you call now?